MILLER XR-A CONTROL AND XR-30A GUN
- Unique solid-state controlpermits XR systems to work with most CC, CV, or CC/CV, DC welding power sources.
- Push-pull design feeder motor provides continuous push force to the wire while the gun motor controls wire feed speed at the arc, together providing accurate and positive wire feed speed over long distances (15, 30, and 50 ft).
- Master/gun wire feed speed control improves resolution by limiting speed range available at the gun, making it easier to fine-tune arc conditions.
- Unique arc starting controlcan be adjusted to tune arc starting, reducing wire stubbing or arc flaring which can result in burnbacks to the contact tip.
- Gear-driven, smooth groove drive rolls reduce deformation of the wire and provide positive feeding performance by having both rolls driving the wire, helping to reduce burnbacks and enhancing arc starts.
- Replaceable feed cable liner reduces parts cost and service time by allowing a simple means of removing and replacing liner and not the complete feed cable.
- Easy access to drive assembly and removable head tube reduces service time by allowing a simple means of changing drive rolls and head tube or performing routine maintenance without disassembly of gun.
- Trigger hold reduces fatigue by allowing operator to weld without holding trigger.
- Preflow/Postflow factory preset times: 0.5 second preflow, 3.5 second postflow (unit arrives with default setting: preflow off, postflow on).
- Patented quick-change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and ease of replacement.