Since 1946 J. A. Cunningham Equipment has specialized in welding equipment repair.
We repair machines under factory warranty, as well as older, vintage machines made in the 1970’s, 80’s, 90’s, and newer. We can even repair some machines made in the 1960’s!
We specialize in repairing machines that are “Beyond repair!”
Welding Equipment Typically Repaired:
- Miller Welding Equipment
- ESAB Welding Equipment
- Hobart Welding Equipment
- AIRCO Welding Equipment
- Lincoln Welding Equipment
- Victor Welding Equipment
- Arc Welding Equipment, and Stick Feeders
- MIG Welding Machines, Wire Feeders, Power Sources
- TIG Welding Machines, Squarewave Welders, Pulsers, Foot Controls
- Plasma Cutters
- Portable Welding Equipment, Gas and Diesel Drive Welders
- Welding Wholesale Welding Machines and Products (Now Weldsale Company, our sister company.)
- Welding Machines of Most Common Makes and Brands
- Small and Large Welding Fixtures, Seamers, Side Beam Carriages
- Manipulators, Positioners, Turning Rolls
- Robots and Automatic Equipment
- Phoenix Dry Rod Ovens
- Resistance Welding Machines, Spot Welding Equipment, Stud Welding Equipment
- Submerged Arc Welding Machines
- Custom Welding Machines
- Orbital Welding Machine
- Welding Equipment for heavy repair applications
- Used Welding Machines – All Types and Sizes
- Weld Tooling Tractors (Bug-O) All Types and Sizes
We have shipped welding equipment all over the USA, and all over the world.
We ship via UPS or common carrier. We can ship via your truck or your common carrier. Our delivery trucks service our regional area of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Northern Maryland.The end user is responsible for inbound and outbound freight unless otherwise agreed upon.
We have been at the same location since 1946, in the Fishtown (Kensington / Northern Liberties) area of Philadelphia, PA. We have a full three phase shop with test and calibration equipment.
J. A. Cunningham, our founder, graduated as an electrical engineer from Villanova in 1930.
Paul D. Cunningham, current president, graduated from Drexel University also as an Electrical Engineering in 1981. Our welding machine repair experience runs the gamut from small to large, from standard to custom. We have repaired machines damaged in major floods and hurricanes and repaired machines that were deemed unrepairable.
We can either repair your equipment, or provide you with a recommendation on replacement equipment.
Please call our toll free number 800 822-3785 for immediate live customer service.
J A Cunningham Eqpt. Inc.
2025 Trenton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Main Office: 215 426-6650
Toll Free: 800 822-3785
Fax: 215 426-8927
After Hours Cell Phone: 609 743-2832
50 Willow Springs Circle
York Pa 17406
York Office: 717-767-6829